One of my 2018 goals was to try and complete at least three books.
Growing up, I really enjoyed reading however, once I hit my teenage years I just lost interest. I want to change that!
I keep going back to memories I have of certain books that I just couldn’t put down; the ones that draw you in, make you truly fall in love (or despise) a character, the ones that you feel distraught upon finishing because now the story has ended.
My hope is that by creating this list, and promising (to myself, and whoever else is following along) to review each finished book, it will, somehow, hold me more accountable. Aside from the books I already hope to complete, I am definitely open to others suggestions. So, without further ado, here is my current reading list:
- The Summer Tree (The Fionavar Tapestry: Book One) By Guy Gavriel Kay
- The Wandering Fire (The Fionavar Tapestry: Book Two) By Guy Gavriel Kay
- The Darkest Road (The Fionavar Tapestry: Book Three) By Guy Gavriel Kay
Sharp Objects By Gillian Fylnn
- Dark Places By Gillian Flynn
- Gone Girl By Gillian Flynn
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life By Jen Sincero
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*CK: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life By Mark Mason
- This Is Me: Loving the Person You Are Today By Chrissy Metz